Updated: May 13 2013
||Electrician, Mechanic, Rig Mechanic
||Odessa, TX, US
||Rotational Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
As a result of our growth, Savanna Energy is seeking a proactive and energetic individual for the role of Top Drive Technician for the US operations. This position will work a 14 and 7 rotation and will be based out of the Odessa, TX location. This position performs a wide range of services including repairing and maintaining our Top Drive equipment.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Perform maintenance and repairs on Canrig, Tesco and FDS topdrives
- Travel to the field as appropriate to perform troubleshooting, rig ups, and repairs
- ''On call'' work on a rotiational basis
- Travel is required from time to time
To be successful in this position, you will possess:
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Mechanical aptitude
- High school diploma
- Journeyman Mechanic and Electrician certificate is an asset
- Electrical background is an asset
- PLC control experiece is an asset
- At least 4 years of experience with Top Drive Maintenance
Savanna Energy offers a competitive compensation and benefits package which starts first day of employment. Benefits included medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance and company matching retirement savings plan.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available