Savanna Energy Services
Updated: Jan 15 2013
||Secretarial or Administrative, Well Servicing & Testing
||to be negotiated
||South Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
||Full Time Contractor
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Savanna Well Servicing a division of Savanna Energy Services is a fast-growing, international, values-based organization seeking an individual motivated to pursue growth and experience to join our team in the temporary position of a receptionist, based in our South Edmonton office. The successful individual would have the opportunity to grow and take on opportunities created as a result of our expanding, international organization. In fact, Savanna has experienced growth to the extent that, so far in 2012 about 50% of all our new corporate hires have entered the company in a newly created position.
The receptionist is responsible for providing basic secretarial support to one or more members within the company or business unit. The receptionist is also responsible for attending to the switchboards in a prompt, courteous, friendly and professional manner while directing calls to the appropriate parties. Providing visitors with excellent service is a must, this includes greeting, welcoming and directing them appropriately.
To be successful in this position, you will possess:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 1-2 years experience in an Administrative/Reception role
• Effective organizational and time management skills
• Proficient in both verbal and written communication as well as possessing excellent listening skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Friendly, outgoing personality
• Genuine interest in people and in helping outhers
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong to excellent computing skills
*Must be eligible to work in Canada
What we offer:
• Comprehensive benefits starting the first day of work - no waiting period
• RRSP program with employer matched contributions
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available