Swift World Wide Resources
Updated: Jan 7 2013
||Human Resources, policies and procedures; recruiting
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Position Summary: This position coordinates implementation of Human Resources and Benefits services, policies, and programs for both Great White Directional Services and DDC. It serves as an advisor to executive management on Human Resources issues, and as an employee advocate.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and implements human resources policies and procedures.
- Coordinates recruitments and staffing for all regional offices.
- Manages employee orientation, development, and training, including HSE Policies and Procedures.
- Coordinates with Regional staff to ensure new hire paperwork is correctly completed and processed.
- Uses systems software to establish and maintain employee records.
- Administers benefits, processes benefit enrollments and changes, conducts annual open enrollment, and educates employees on benefits.
- Facilitates implementation of the company wage and salary structure, pay policies, and oversees the pay systems within the company including bonuses and raises.
- Leads company compliance with all existing employment laws, and coordinates reporting and response to all legal inquiries. Minimizes company exposure to lawsuits.
- Facilitates effective employee relations and communication.
- Designs, directs, and manages company-wide issues such as succession planning, performance management, workforce development, employee retention, and change management.
- Keeps the President and the executive team informed of significant problems that jeopardize the achievement of company goals,.
- Provides Safety Leadership and promotes a positive safety culture within the organization.
- 5+ years experience Oil and Gas service industry
- HR Generalist experience
- Experience in Recruiting
- Strong understanding of Wireline, Coil Tubing, Oil Tools, Pressure Pumping, and Pressure Control
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available