Heidrick & Struggles
Updated: Jan 4 2013
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
We are a retained search firm and have been retained by our client, a leading independent E&P firm with a strong position in onshore North America, to help them in their search to recruit a Reservoir Engineering Advisor to work in their corporate headquarters. Key responsibilities include:
- Perform analytical and numerical reservoir modeling studies with an emphasis on shale gas, shale oil and tight reservoir systems. Ability to work with multidisciplinary groups to design, build and execute reservoir models of complex, single horizontal well and multiwell systems.
- Provide expertise and insights on integrated field development planning for all major resource plays.
- Interact with Asset Teams, Engineering Technology, Geologic Technology and senior staff to drive technology, consistency and economic optimization into our longterm development planning efforts.
- Act as a resource and technical expert in the area of advanced Reservoir Engineering promoting both shared learning and best practices across the various Engineering and Geoscience organizations.
- Perform exploration project evaluations including probabilistic reserves evaluations and economic analyses.
- Integrate well performance/nodal analysis, pressure transient analysis, material balance, and volumetric/decline curve analyses in evaluations.
- Perform field and screening studies of existing assets and potential acquisitions including the associated economic analyses (Aries).
- Provide support for training, mentoring and development of the petroleum engineering staff.
- Utilize rigorous logic and critical thinking skills to develop effective solutions to difficult engineering problems.
- Effectively manage time and prioritize projects in order to meet established deadlines.
- Apply Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) reserve reporting guidelines to evaluations and participate in quarterly reserves reviews.
- Minimum of a four year degree in Petroleum or Chemical Engineering or a related discipline.
- Minimum of ten (10) years directly related experience.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available