Heidrick & Struggles
Updated: Jan 4 2013
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
We are a retained search firm and our client has retained us to help in their search to recruit a Reservoir Engineering Manager.
The Reservoir Engineering Technology Manager will be responsible for directing and managing the Reservoir Engineering team that provides expertise on integrated field development planning for all the major resource plays within our clients organization. Working closely with the other technical teams and operations groups for the individual production groups, this individual will act as a resource and technical expert to all of in the area of advanced Reservoir Engineering, promoting both shared learning and best practices across the various Engineering and Geoscience organizations.
- Supervise and perform analytical and numerical reservoir modeling studies with an emphasis on shale gas, shale oil, and tight reservoir systems.
- Provide expertise and insights on integrated field development planning for all major resource plays.
- Interact with Asset Teams, Engineering Technology, Geologic Technology, and senior staff to drive technology, consistency and economic optimization into the long-term development planning efforts.
- Develop reservoir surveillance and monitoring programs to better understand long-term reservoir performance.
- Bachelor's degree in Petroleum, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering. Master's degree is preferred.
- Ten plus years of industry experience with a minimum of seven years reservoir engineering experience.
- A minimum of five years supervisory/management experience in related role.
- Reservoir simulation modeling and some RTA background is required.
- Proven ability to mentor and develop less experienced members of the team.
- The ability to work independently, design and execute advanced reservoir studies with little input is required.
- Ability to work with multi-disciplinary groups to design, build and execute reservoir models of complex, single horizontal well and multi-well systems.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available