Energy Maintenance Services
Updated: Feb 13 2013
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Responsible for planning, scheduling, estimating, managing subordinates, and management of multiple pipeline construction projects at multiple jobsites by performing the following duties. Assists supervisor in coordinating activities of workers engaged in manufacturing processes, utilizing knowledge of equipment, procedures and specifications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Oversee pipeline construction projects related to the energy industry
- Responsible for managing and leading teams of employees.
- Supervises daily work of employees.
- Verifies conformance of finished work product.
- Responsible for ensuring all safety and environmental requirements are met.
- Assures all employees within the team know and follow the company safety and work rules & policies.
- Ensures that all employees within department receive the proper training required in order for them to operate the machines they will be working on.
- Assigns work and monitors job cost and overall performance.
- Completes accurate daily time tickets to report man hours and equipment used on each job.
- Completes written reports of job progress, cost and other matters as requested.
- Requests per diem for the team and manages the distribution of per diem money.
- Responsible for the successful completion of all field activities.
- Gives on-the-job training to team members to ensure safety and quality of the work being done. Constantly monitors the job site for safety and quality of the work.
High school diploma, or general education degree (GED), or at least three years of gas pipeline construction or related experience, and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Licenses or Certifications:
DOT Operator Qualification for a variety of pipeline maintenance tasks is required. Completion of OSHA excavation safety training. State driver's license with a clean driving record.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available