Waterford Energy Services Inc.
Updated: Mar 23 2013
||Production Testing, Reservoir Engineering, Workover or Completion
||St. John's, Canada
||Full Time Contractor
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Waterford Energy Services Inc. (www.wesi.ca) is a leading upstream oil and gas service company specializing in the provision of Well Construction and Subsea personnel for our valued clients around the world. We are currently accepting applications for:
DST Supervisors & Engineers
Offshore, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
Critical Job Experience Required:
- Minimum of 10 yrs experience in a variety of completion, intervention and well testing activities.
- Minimum of 5 yrs experience with floating DST operations.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience as a supervisor.
- Working knowledge of equipment related to surface test equipment, downhole DST tools, subsea test trees and NORSOK guidelines an asset.
- Must demonstrate ability to be a leader in areas of Health, Environment and Safety.
- Ensure DST operations are conducted according to client specifications and adhering to government rules and regulations.
- Oversee safe and efficient well test and other related activities related to the DST.
- Only qualified respondents shall be contacted for follow-up. This position is a 21/21 day offshore rotating assignment or can also be an office position, depending on applicants skills.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available