Superior Energy Services
Updated: Feb 13 2013
||Field Service Tech, Instrumentation Technologist, Maintenance Technician, Engineering
||Broussard, LA, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
SES, LLC - Artificial Lift, a Superior Energy Services Company, is committed to sound engineering and innovative optimization and troubleshooting techniques as well as quality manufacturing. The division provides the industry with state-of-the-art solutions to everyday production problems. The division strictly adheres to its quality assurance program through all manufacturing phases to yield high-precision products with complete traceability. Superior Energy Services and its subsidiaries are EEO/AA employers. Through participation in the E-Verify program, Superior Energy Services, Inc. electronically verifies the employment eligibility and Social Security Number validity of all new hires.
Superior Energy Services, LLC - Artificial Lift is looking for an Artificial Lift Specialist to join our team in Broussard, LA.
Primary duties will be to provide installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting support for artificial lift systems on and offshore in an effort to optimize well production for our clients and customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze, recommend, and specify products and services to meet the issues/problems facing each account
- Coordinate programs to achieve maximum utilization of clients' drilling and oil recovery efforts
- Adhere to all Health, Safety, Environment and Quality programs
- Work independently at remote on and offshore locations
- Perform well optimization processes
- Design gas lift and plunger lift utilization to optimize process
- Troubleshoot and make recommendation for well flow enhancement
- Perform well surveillance activities and report results to appropriate party(s)
- Minimum of three years experience installing and troubleshooting artificial lift systems
- Some knowledge of gas lift and plunger lift design
- Ability to compute basic mathematics without the use of a calculator
- Must meet qualifications to work offshore as well as drive company vehicle
- Must have the ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations
- Possess the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- High school diploma or equivalent combined with three years artificial lift experience
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering discipline preferred (industrial, mechanical, petroleum, etc)
Excellent Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Matching 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available