Updated: Jan 28 2013
||Planner / Scheduler, Project Controls
||Houston, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
I am working with a good client of mine that has as a great open opportunity for the right candidate. This is a downstream EPC company who is looking for a Project Coordinator. The details are listed below and please note this is a very good opportunity for a Scheduler to transition in to Project Management. We are scheduling interviews for this position early next week (Monday Dec. 10th).
- A Project Engineer could be a good fit, but not if their focus is strictly technical.
- A Scheduler wanting to move into project management would be ideal.***
- Writing reports, ensuring adherence to communications protocol, monitoring detailed EPC schedule, cost control, document control.
- This position is to assist other project engineers and managers, but not in a clerical role.
- This person will implement the plans of current project management team members and assist them in creating those plans.
- Previous experience in project or engineering planning/implementation/execution/management required.
- Previous experience in an EPC environment strongly preferred.
- Highly adaptable, effective communicator, organized, this critically and logically.
- Good technical credentials
- Strong Team player
- Excellent command of spoken and written English language
- Comfortable in presentations to all levels of management and all nationalities
- Strong communication skills
- Scope development and scheduling skills
- Willing to travel as needed
- 4 year degree from accredited university preferred, but not required.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available