Updated: May 14 2013
||Field Service Tech, Mechanic
||Odessa, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
The Top Drive technician will be responsible for accurately and efficiently performing diversified tasks relating to product installation, troubleshooting, repair and training. Work will take place at the customer's locations. The successful candidate must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Install service and repair Company manufactured equipment. This includes placement of equipment as well as routing and termination of components. Equipment could include one or more of the following: Catwalk, Power Building, Power Wrench, Top Drive and RIGWATCH.
• Completion of project will include Customer Acceptance Testing
• Perform Training to customers on the installed systems
• Troubleshoot and repair hydraulic system components utilizing drawings, schematics and flow charts.
• Perform major overhaul of various product line.
• Perform detailed inspections and provide repair recommendations.
• Maintain company issued tools and be knowledgeable and skillful in the use of these tools.
• Able to utilize computer and software for communication as well as data tracking and reporting.
The selected candidate will have 5 years experience in mechanical services, plus advanced technical, mechanical and electrical skill.
Must have high school diploma or equivalent, and prefer a trade / technical school diploma.
Employment Type: PERMANENT
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available