Updated: Jan 31 2013
||Petroleum Engineering, Reservoir Engineering
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
RESERVOIR ENGINEERING ADVISOR- CONGO OPERATIONS
Location: Houston, TX
- Petroleum Engineering Degree
- Other Engineering Degree considered with appropriate professional experience.
- Candidate should have a minimum of ten (10) years of experience.
- Previous Deepwater Reservoir Engineering experience preferred
- Foreign language a plus
- Experience with Eclipse and Aries desired
- Knowledge of deepwater flow assurance issues
The Reservoir Engineering Advisor will manage and optimize producing assets from a Reservoir Engineering Perspective.
Essential responsibilities include:
- Surveillance, analysis and recommendations of all subsurface engineering required for proper reservoir management of international assets (Operated and OBO)
- Supporting reservoir and production due diligence on potential farm-ins and acquisitions.
- Preparing written reports of reservoir performance, explaining and presenting results.
- Updating year end SEC reserve survey
- Directing and coordinating reservoir engineering modeling of current fields and new discoveries. Capable of validating static geologic model and predict reservoir performance under primary and secondary recovery schemes; as well as creating conceptual development plans for new fields.
- Work within a multi-disciplinary team to develop ad exploit discoveries.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available