Updated: Feb 15 2013
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Bakersfield, CA, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Cenergy is the most dependable source of workforce solutions in the oil and gas industry. We provide specialized energy personnel, safety services, inspection solutions, logistics optimization and vendor management. We're dedicated to delivering the right people, with the right knowledge and experience, anywhere in the world.
Partnering with our client, we are currently searching for a Petroleum Engineer.
- Managing day to day operations of the Company's California field
- With the assistance of the field superintendent develop and maintain the operating parameters for field operations including:
- Production optimization.
- Cost control.
- Gathering and maintaining production and operations data bases.
- Developing an effective facilities and well maintenance program.
- Developing and implementing an effective well testing system.
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual production and cost forecasting.
- With other technical professionals to develop long-term and short-term facilities additions and modifications for maximum production.
- Planning workovers of both production and SW disposal wells.
- It is anticipated that the engineer will spend at least one day per week in the field.
- Work with field personal to maximize the effectiveness of newly installed facilities and control systems.
- Eligible to work for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
- Please upload a copy of all required certifications and training.
- Degreed petroleum engineer.
- 7 to 15 years of upstream experience.
- Facilities and Production Reservoir.
- Down whole workovers pumping, etc.
- Steam assisted heavy oil.
- Additionally the candidate must be:
- Self motivated and self starter.
- Able to initiate and execute projects with little to no supervision.
- Able to work in small office.
- Able to execute all phases of petroleum engineering.
- Work with field personal.
- Work with other professionals (geoscientist, accounting, etc).
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available