Updated: Feb 15 2013
||Planner / Scheduler
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Cenergy is the most dependable source of workforce solutions in the oil and gas industry. We provide specialized energy personnel, safety services, inspection solutions, logistics optimization and vendor management. We're dedicated to delivering the right people, with the right knowledge and experience, anywhere in the world.
Partnering with our client, we are currently searching for a Planning Engineer III.
- Familiar with most of discipline's concepts, practices, and procedures
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks while effectively managing the interfaces
- May lead and direct the work of others
- Demonstrate breadth in applying skills to different project phases and working knowledge / experience in other related disciplines
- Resolves highly complex technical issues and provides technical assurance in areas of discipline expertise
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Typically reports to supervisor or manager
- Eligible to work for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship
- Please upload a copy of all required certifications and training
- Primavera P6 & upstream planning & scheduling experience required
- Requires minimum of a bachelor's degree in a relevant technical field and may have an advanced degree and/or 10-15 years of experience in applying the discipline skill(s) to oil gas projects
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available