||San Antonio, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Successful, global and dynamic organization looking for a highly talented and skilled Operations Manager who possesses a high level of Production Chemicals knowledge and leadership for the San Antonio, Texas market. Successful individual must be results oriented, possession strong sales and leadership skills, technical knowledge of all chemical applications in oil & gas industry, and a strong commitment to safety. Organization is offering highly competitive pay, company vehicle, benefits plan beginning on start date, 401(k), vacation, holiday and personal leave compensation.
Job Title: OPERATIONS MANAGER - PRODUCTION CHEMICALS
Area: San Antonio, Texas
Reports To: Region Operations Manager
Basic Objective: Responsible for planning and directing all operational activities within the assigned territory, and provide support for all products and services in accordance to the goals and objectives set forth by senior management.
- Education - technical diploma or related education in oilfield production / production chemicals.
- Experience - 7 - 10 years' experience in the oil and gas industry. 7 years' experience in specialty production chemicals.
- Knowledge - technical knowledge of all chemical applications in oil & gas industry. Sales & leadership skills. Complete understanding of oilfield processes. Customer relation skills and sales ability. Technical communication skills (written and verbal).
Major Areas of Responsibilities:
- Planning and directing all activities within the assigned area of responsibility.
- Major duties include formulating and recommending operational strategy and field operations objectives; monitoring performance against established objectives; coordinating sales planning, operations, and financial control activities.
- Develop and apply the resources to implement the operation department's business plan by coaching, motivating and performance measurements.
- Directly responsible for the financial performance of the assigned area of responsibility.
- Participates in corporate (US Land & Offshore) decision making and long range planning activities.
- Reviews ongoing performance results (ie. KPOs) to targets. Takes corrective measures with authorization, escalate as needed.
- Participates in daily, weekly, monthly and annual planning process as appropriate.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and effective mariner in accordance with established company policies to achieve the overall objectives of this position.
- Keeps immediate superior promptly and fully formed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action which may be taken.
- Performs all necessary supervisory functions to effectively and efficiently manage the personnel assigned:
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available