Petroleum Field Services
Updated: Feb 6 2013
||Operations Manager, Rental Tools, Sales
||$100K - $120K
||Minot, ND, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Are you a motivated, ''think outside the box'' ''many hats'' go-getter with 6 - 10 years experience as an Operations Manager in the oil and gas industry? In addition, do you have at least 5 years experience in a supervisory role?
Our dynamic and progressive mentality company is seeking a Regional Operations Manager!
- Reports to VP of Operations.
- Supervises Branch Operation Managers
- Oversees field operations
- Supports all business units operating in the BAKKEN/ROCKIES region
- Sales, Client Relationships, New Business
- Teamwork Building and Employee Development
- HR, Staffing, Conflict Resolution
- P/L Budget
- Must re-locate immediately to Minot, ND
**Drilling support, completions/frac-water support -- ideally, rental experience is a plus!
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available