Oversight, compliance, creation and implementation of maintenance (condition based maintenance) and management systems, to include planned maintenance, JSA, JRA, budget control, practical capital and R&M spares inventory management. A Comprehensive knowledge of Class, Governmental Agencies, API and industry standards and requirements is essential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The items listed below are critical to satisfy the positions advertized:
- A minimum of 4 years in the role of lead SS MUX Supervisor onboard DW-DP vessels and Sub Sea systems employed on same, to include but not limited to:
- 15K SS BOPE (rams, annular, valves, connectors, flex joints).
- DW riser string components. A comprehensive understanding of riser analysis and riser recoil.
- Motion Compensation. (MRT, CMC, AHD).
- BOPE MUX control systems inclusive of DMS, EDS, Auto Shear. Extensive knowledge of the hydraulic system coupled with a comprehensive understanding of the electrical, electronic and software integration.
- BOPE handling equipment and testing tooling.
- Wellhead systems and related tooling.
- Diverter systems.
- First class systematic trouble shooting skills on all of the above.
- Capable of project management through FDS-PO process-logistics and hands on oversight.
- Practical and efficient skills relevant to vessel and shore base inventory management.
- Healthy knowledge of sequential process associated with new build drill vessel construction coupled with prior large capital project experience.
- Internal and external audit process, their relationship to management systems, MOC, quality management and software control, possibly to ABS ISQM notation.
- Equipment acceptance criteria for new build drilling vessel. Knowledge of all pertinent documentation required to permit this process to proceed.
- A healthy awareness of the impact of change orders on vessel cost and delivery.
- Conversant and capable with client vendor acceptance in a timely manner.
Qualifications / Prerequisites
Minimum High School Diploma coupled with some college exposure, preferably in a relevant discipline. Some form of skill set training in a formal technical background. A minimum of 4 years in the role of lead SS MUX Supervisor onboard DW-DP vessels and Sub Sea systems employed on same, to include but not limited to:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- International travel required
- Required to sit for long periods of time
- Infrequent light physical effort required
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available