Independence Contract Drilling
Updated: Dec 13 2012
||Electrician, Rig Electrician
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
The Rig Electrician will work out on the rig, troubleshooting any electrical trouble in the Top Drive or in the computer systems.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Installs, services, and repairs Independence Contract Drilling's manufactured Top Drive drilling equipment.
- Troubleshoots and repairs both AC and DC motor control systems.
- Accesses, monitors and edits Siemens and Allen Bradley PLC's.
- Must have the ability to read and understand drawings, plans, and blueprints.
- High School diploma or GED
- Requires minimum of 5 years as an Electrician.
- Must possess current 1st Aid, CPR, and Forklift/Manlift certificates, or be willing to get these as soon as possible.
- Ability to read, write and speak English to be able to understand verbal and written instructions as well as give them.
- Ability to use simple math to make job related calculations.
- Able to work in high places for extended periods of time.
- Ability to Climb tall flights of stairs and work out of a riding harness for lengthy periods of time, and lift 50 lbs.
- MUST pass background and hair follicle screenings.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available