Progressive Recruitment & Natural Resources
Updated: Dec 3 2012
||Drilling Engineering, Drilling, Engineer
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||US$150000 - US$170000 per annum
||Houston, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
A global oil company is looking for highly skilled Drilling Engineers to add to theirU.S.and overseas team. The company is a very well known operator with major opportunities for growth and career progression and an outstanding benefits package.
The primary responsibilities of the engineer are as follows:
- Designing, planning and managing the well engineering and well construction of operations with the full integration of the Drilling Operations team
- Integrating HSSE into the design, process and execution of well engineering and well construction operations
- Providing conceptual well planning and support to the well engineering and well construction operation
- Responsible for theAARdocumentation and well handover to completion operations
- Proposing well work to meet the business plan including cycle time and cost
- Accountable for managing well costs in line with business plan targets and AFEs. Perform mechanical and economic lookbacks, as well as competitor benchmarking to evaluate performance
- Improving well performance thru rDTL and other well delivery processes against competitive benchmarking
- Actively driving the identification, development and implementation of new technologies
- Interfacing with contractors regarding performance, well work plans, variances, etc
- Developing annual personal performance review documents for inclusion in annual performance contracts, GPAs, IDPs and JCP assessments
A bachelor's degree in Petroleum Engineering or engineering equivalent is required.
**ALL CANDIDATES MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE U.S. WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP**
If you feel you fit the requirements for this role, please email your most recent resume.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available