Waterford Energy Services Inc.
Updated: Oct 16 2013
||Drilling Engineering, Subsea Engineering, Workover or Completion, Floating Drilling, Subsea Completions
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||St. John's Newfoundland, Canada
||Full Time Contractor
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Waterford Energy Services Inc. (www.wesi.ca) is a leading upstream oil and gas service company specializing in the provision of Well Construction and Subsea personnel for our valued clients around the world. We are currently accepting applications for:
Drilling & Completion Engineers
St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
Critical Job Experience Required:
- Minimum of 10 yrs experience in a variety of drilling, completion and well testing activities.
- Minimum of 5-10 yrs experience with floating drilling operations.
- Working knowledge of equipment related to motion compensation, riser tensioners and BOP systems is a requirement.
- Must have a valid subsea well control certificate.
- Must demonstrate ability to be a leader in areas of Health, Environment and Safety.
- Ensure well design is done according to client specifications and adhering to government rules and regulations.
- Lead or participate in the planning and implementation of drilling, cementing, well logging, casing running and other related activities related to well construction.
- Coordinate a team of service companies and manage contracts.
Only qualified respondents shall be contacted for follow-up. The position can be 21/21 day offshore rotating assignment, office based full time, or rotating office based.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available