Waterford Energy Services Inc.
Updated: Mar 23 2013
||Drilling Superintendent, Subsea Engineer, Well Site Supervisor, Floating Drilling, Subsea Completions
||St. John's NL, Canada
||Full Time Contractor
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Waterford Energy Services Inc. (www.wesi.ca) is a leading upstream oil and gas service company specializing in the provision of Well Construction and Subsea personnel for our valued clients around the world. We are currently accepting applications for:
Offshore, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
Critical Job Experience Required:
- Minimum of 10 yrs experience in a variety of drilling, completion and well testing activities.
- Minimum of 5-10 yrs experience with floating drilling operations.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience as a supervisor.
- Working knowledge of equipment related to motion compensation, riser tensioners and BOP systems is a requirement.
- Must have a valid subsea well control certificate.
- Must demonstrate ability to be a leader in areas of Health, Environment and Safety.
- Ensure well operations are conducted according to client specifications and adhering to government rules and regulations.
- Oversee safe and efficient drilling, cementing, well logging, casing running and other related activities related to well construction.
Only qualified respondents shall be contacted for follow-up. The Drilling Supervisor position is a 21/21 day offshore rotating assignment once operations commence with the possibility of some office time required prior to operations.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available