Manager, Supply Chain
POSITION REQUIRES RELOCATION TO DENVER, CO.
A top 5 Private Operator and Midstream contributor is looking for a Sr Manager of Supply Chain. We are looking for someone with experience in mid-to-large Operators or Midstream companies. Should have experience managing procurement professionals / buyers. Large account (greater than $10 Million) required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Manage the procurement function focusing on total value and total cost of ownership (e.g. life cycle cost, etc...). Manage contracting and procurement process for goods and services by establishing cost reductions through negotiations, leveraging spend with limited suppliers, providing lower cost options, etc. Identify opportunities for optimizing cost saving opportunities for CLIENT and projects...
2. Manage and develop key supplier relationships through negotiation of regional, corporate, or project related contracts for materials, equipment, and services in support of CLIENT operating requirements. Manage key suppliers through the use of KPI's, long term contracts, appropriate returns processes, price considerations, payment terms, service rates, etc.
3. Collaborate with engineers and assets to develop and implement appropriate supply chain strategies. Manage activity of Buyers to deliver goods and services in support of companywide requirements using appropriate project and resource management techniques to ensure proper staging of materials purchases throughout project lifecycle.
4. Collaborate with assets, engineers, and Operations VP's to review, prioritize, and recommend appropriate supply chain and business unit initiatives and processes.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
1. This position has direct individual contributor reports.
2. Value of each individual Contract under this position: $1,000,000 - $80,000,000.
3. Total Value of Procurement Responsibility: $150,000,000 - $200,000,000
•Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Materials Management, Business Administration, Engineering or a related field
•10 years of related supply chain experience in procurement, contract negotiation and strategic sourcing.
•Minimum 3-5 years supervisory experience
•Knowledge of supply chain system modules within an ERP (e.g. PeopleSoft, SAP) and generally accepted practices, policies and procedures relative to the supply chain profession.
•Strong interpersonal communications and leadership skills