Updated: Mar 5 2013
||Petroleum Engineering, Production Engineering
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Negotiable $140k base + incentives, substantial equity and full-benefits
||Denver, CO, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
- Join an exciting, publicly-traded Bakken focused O&G company
- Get your foot in the door of a small, developing office
- Have substantial equity in a business about to take off
COMPANY HISTORY & STRATEGIES
Stellar Recruitment is partnered with a publicly-traded, high-growth oil and gas company that is well positioned in the Williston Basin of North Dakota. They have an aggressive acquisition and drilling program and are looking to hire a PRODUCTION ENGINEER to help them achieve their company goals.
THE POSITION & QUALIFICATIONS
As the PRODUCTION ENGINEER, reporting to VP Operations, you will utilize your skills to help increase production and decrease lease operating costs.
Your other responsibilities will include:
- Oversee production engineering for North Dakota operated production
- Coordinate and implement field development strategies and plans
- Monitor and review producing well performances to optimize production
- Implement opportunities to improve production and reduce expenses
- Interact with field personnel to maintain project schedules
- Ensure regulatory compliance with local, state and federal agencies
- Travel to site in North Dakota on a monthly basis
Top candidates will possess:
- BS in Petroleum Engineering
- 8+ years of upstream oil and gas production engineering experience
- Ability to thrive on a small team in a fast-paced environment
A successful candidate will be offered a negotiable package similar to:
- $140k base + incentives, substantial equity and full-benefits
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available