Updated: Nov 30 2012
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Oklahoma City, OK, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering. Minimum of 10 years experience, 15+ years preferred. A strong refinery background is preferred. Must also possess experience in developing design deliverables in an EPC environment. The successful candidate will be responsible for the design, specification, and technical bid evaluation of mechanical equipment and systems, including piping systems, pressure vessels, pumps, compressors, reactors, heat exchange equipment, fired heaters, specialty equipment, etc. for green field and revamp projects in the Refining & Chemical Process Plant Industries. Responsible for ASME code design, piping stress analysis & material selection. Experience in stress analysis, evaluation, and design of high temperature, large bore, refractory lined piping and nozzles is a plus. Experience in vessel engineering is a plus. Project engineering related duties include preparing equipment specifications, P&ID's & coordination in a project team environment Technical knowledge of the petroleum processing industry & standards along with a solid understanding of the engineering, procurement & construction elements of project work is also required.
- Minimum 10+ years related experience.
- BS in mechanical engineering required.
- PE License a plus.
- Experience and proficiency with: ASME Section VIII & ASME B31.3 design & analysis, piping flexibility utilizing stress analysis software &/or vessel design software.
- Experience and familiarity with PIP standards is a plus.
- Experience in finite element analysis is also a plus.
- Computer literacy including MS Word, Excel, Access.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Must be proficient, professional, and capable in interaction with peers, management and clients
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available