Updated: Dec 21 2012
||Planner / Scheduler, Project Controls
||North Slope Based, AK, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
The Site Scheduler will be responsible for an integrated schedule, including day-to-day scheduling activities and the integration of contractor schedules into the overall schedule.
- Schedule core maintenance tasks.
- Coordinate facility requests for outside resources and support.
- Scheduling 3rd party resources within the facility.
- Provide full schedule to all team leaders, technicians and operators for week.
- Manage the schedule as a liaison between the facility and functional groups.
- Perform daily schedule QC.
- Conduct facility leveling meetings as currently scheduled.
- Track the status of current work, as well as work scheduled in the future.
- Review last weeks schedule and note Continuous Improvement (CI) opportunities.
- Daily phone calls to users for status and help.
- Document reason for drop-ins, (format design, tool development).
- Engage in KPI CI data collection and support improvement opportunities.
- Engage with the Facility on a regular basis to work with planners, mechanical
- team leaders (MTLs), and maintenance core techs.
- Engage with Scheduler Network.
- Mentoring and training as required or requested from users.
- Provide coaching on data management.
- Support Facility Planners for short-term backfill when planner position is vacant.
- Support planner for backlog maintenance within the facility plan file.
- Support work order "task" writing when needed.
- Participate in facility maintenance meetings.
ANY OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION:
English fluency required.
Local Candidates Preferred.
2-5 years of experience
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available