Updated: Nov 29 2012
Closed - No longer accepting applications
92617 - Execution Planning Advisor
Our client is an international Oil & Gas company providing energy worldwide. Operating facilities and marketing products in the majority of the world's countries, they also carry out exploration for oil and natural gas in six continents.
Our client is looking for an Execution Planning Advisor, based in Houston, TX.
Leads development of execution planning effort with primary focus toward LNG Projects including coordination of Front End Execution Planning (FEEP) activities by:
- Facilitating multi-discipline FEEP workshops to identify execution issues at key Concept Select, Optimization and FEED milestones.
- Defining and implementing specific work programs focused on developing mitigation plans and delineating execution basis to confirm feasibility.
Considered as execution and execution planning Subject Matter Expert for LNG Developments.
Coordinate development of execution planning deliverables including:
- Defining key deliverables and timing that support the relevant business case prior to and during Concept Selection, Optimization, FEED entry and Full Funding in accordance with agreed milestones
- Developing / contributing to and confirming acceptability of key deliverable documents utilized to capture level of definition at appropriate project phase.
When assigned the FEEP Coordinator role, design and lead FEEP work effort including:
- Set up and facilitate FEEP workshops, including attendance of appropriate personnel.
- Coordinate development of and steward, work programs in FEEP Charters and integration of execution bases to support Concept Selection, Optimization and FEED entry deliverables.
- Works with other functions (Development Planning, Engineering, Construction) to identify and resolve issues.
- Responsible for quality of work products produced as part of the FEEP process.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting status and progress of the FEEP work effort to stakeholders.
Responsible for obtaining functional and project management agreement on specified project deliverables:
- As SME, advises others in execution and execution planning of projects at various Gate stages including participation in project reviews and assessments.
- Mentors new engineers (transferees and new hires) assigned to Execution Planning and other experienced hires assigned projects they lead.
- Participates in development of work tasks and assignments required for campus hires to meet ECM's.
- Provide execution planning advice and input to the Planning-for-Development (PfD) basis for pre-Gate 1 projects.
- BS / MS in Engineering.
- 20+ years experience in oil and gas industry.
- 10+ years experience in a variety of LNG project management and execution positions.
- Prior experience includes leadership roles in managing large LNG projects, experience in all phases of project execution, and international assignments.
- Remote, Arctic and Modularization experience is a plus.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available