Updated: Dec 5 2012
||IT - Sys Admin & Support
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Quickly learn all functions and features of Oracle HCM and assigned custom applications and associated databases;
- Learn business processes of the user community of assigned applications;
- Track and manage all issues raised on assigned applications;
- Solve data related application issues using your SQL skills;
- Work with users to understand and recreate system problems;
- Communicate issues effectively to developers, work with them to create a solution, verify fixes, perform regression testing, and deploy solutions;
- Train users on the proper use of assigned systems;
- Own the quality of assigned applications;
- Design, develop and execute test plans;
- Compose user guides and online recorded training modules;
- Meet with clients to understand business processes and gather requirements;
- Create clear comprehensive requirement documentation easily understood by developers;
- Be a team player working in close cooperation with manager and other technical/functional team members; and,
- Assist other developers/Analyst with their projects as needed.
I. CANDIDATE CHARACTERISTICS
5 years of progressive experience supporting all aspects of Oracle HCM applications interacting daily with users and developers; gathering requirements from clients and documenting them for handoff to development and implementation; for regression testing custom applications interfacing with Oracle HCM applications as well as testing to assure requirements are met; and, writing complex SQL queries for Oracle HCM applications databases to troubleshoot system issues.
B. EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field. Company will accept foreign equivalent degree.
C. This position also requires technical experience with the following:
- Oracle Payroll, Human Resources, Advanced Benefits, Oracle Time and Labor with the functional and technical understanding;
- Payroll implementation and support including payroll processes and HR/Benefit implication with the payroll processes;
- Oracle HCM table structures to support implementations of Daily HR/Payroll reporting requirements;
- Lead and develop new Oracle HRMS capabilities while continuing to support existing configurations;
- Oracle 184.108.40.206;
- Oracle AIM methodology;
- Working with TOAD;
- Oracle HCM R12; and,
- Implementation experience with international or localized Oracle payroll.
20% Retrieval and distribution of archived records
Employment Type: PERMANENT
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available