Updated: Oct 21 2014
||Pipeline Engineering, Subsea Engineering
||Comenserate with Expereince
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Active / Open
Peritus International, as a new global provider of advanced subsea and floating systems engineering to offshore projects worldwide, with emphasis on difficult and deepwater environments, has an immediate opening for Subsea Pipeline Engineer
Peritus International Inc. is seeking a Subsea Pipeline Engineer to join their growing subsea engineering team. Reporting into the Engineering Manager, the Subsea Pipeline Engineer will support the team when it comes to planning, designing, analysis, and creating and participating in 3D design models and concepts of subsea pipelines. You will also be responsible for supporting design perspective and you will assist them in making high level business decisions. This is a great opportunity to see how a company operates and will have an active role in growing the company and making an impact. This role will require someone to be very strategic, have strong analysis skills and have the ability to be a strong business partner to other areas besides your subsea project team.
Some of the core responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support the subsea and project engineering teams with 3D modeling and designing of subsea pipelines
- Support business decisions by providing valuable insight into the design and concepts of subsea field layout and pipeline design
- Ad hoc projects
Who we are looking for
The qualifications for the Subsea Pipeline Engineer include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or closely related discipline
- 5-10 years of subsea pipeline design experience
- Strong subsea design and 3D modeling skills
- Excellent communication skills and strong business partnership abilities
- Good project management and technical writing skills
- Concept, FEED and Detailed Design work
- Act as a consultant on several projects
- Apply subsea pipeline design knowledge.
- 8+ years' experience in a subsea Pipeline Design
- Deepwater GOM experience preferable
- Good knowledge of API 1111 ASMEB 31.4/B31.8
- Good knowledge of DnV Codes / RPs
- Good knowledge FEA
- Good knowledge of pipeline routing / alignment, mechanical design, free-span analysis, expansion analysis etc.
- Knowledge of offshore pipeline installation methods
- Offshore installation experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering with 5+ year's relevant experience.
- The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and will be eligible to participate in a comprehensive benefits package which includes: medical, dental, and vision, basic life insurance, ADD insurance, 401k, PTO, and
Peritus is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will be contacted and requested for interview.
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Location: North America