Independence Contract Drilling
Updated: Dec 18 2012
||QA / QC / Inspection
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Provide support to Independence Drilling Contract (ICD) functions by providing inspection, testing, calibration and process checks as required. May work off site as required.
- Provide inspections ensuring the satisfaction of drawings, standards, codes, and customer requirements as defined.
- Familiar with all types of welds.
- Report activity results on appropriate forms and ensure for proper filing.
- Monitor process control features for functionality, calibration, and use.
- Monitor testing and support as needed.
- Assist other Inspectors with inspections.
- Identify and report nonconforming conditions.
- Set an example as a role model for the Safety Program.
- MUST pass background and hair follicle screenings.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a quality/inspection role.
- Ability to read and understand drawings, plans and blueprints
- General knowledge of welding, mechanical assembly, and/or fabrication.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- High school graduate.
- Some college preferred, but work experience taken into consideration.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available