Independence Contract Drilling
Updated: Dec 13 2012
Closed - No longer accepting applications
The Tool Pusher provides supervision for the rig crews and camp and as such, coordinates and delegates the work of the crews and the work of additional rig workers or technicians who may be assigned to the rig.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for supervision of rig operations including set up, take down and moving the rig.
- Assists the Drillers in training the crews in safe working practices, proper operations, and care and maintenance of the drilling equipment.
- Responsible for purchasing all expendables and rig supplies.
- Responsible for ensuring that the rig operations comply with environmental, government, and company regulations.
- Maintains and completes daily paperwork and other aspects of the business pertaining to the rig.
- Responsible for working together with everyone on the rig as a team and always being a team player.
- Immediate reporting of accidents, incidents and near misses.
- Assists company rep in any matter he has concerning the rig or well.
- Participate in Company Safety Program.
- High School graduate or GED AND possess current BOP certification.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years in the drilling industry.
- Must possess current 1st Aid, CPR, Forklift/Manlift and IADC Well Control certificates, or be willing to go through the training once employed.
- Ability to read, write and speak English to be able to understand verbal and written instructions as well as give them.
- Ability to use simple math to make job related calculations.
- Must be computer savvy to complete required reports.
- Ability to climb tall flights of stairs.
- Must pass a Motor Vehicle Report (MVR)
- MUST pass background and hair follicle screenings.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available