Updated: Jan 7 2013
||Field Service Tech, Machinist, Mechanic
||Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Coast Industrial Services is currently hiring Journeymen Millwrights for a growing company based in Edmonton, Alberta. The successful candidate must be willing to travel and go above and beyond assigned tasks.
Coast Industrial Services is a full service contractor with branches in British Columbia, Alberta and Chile. Coast supplies Skilled Trade's personnel for our clients in Western Canada; we recruit from Canada, USA, Chile, Peru, Philippines, Australia and UK.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Routine tasks; such as lubrication of machinery, bearing replacement, seal replacement, cleaning of parts during overhaul and preventative maintenance.
- Supervise a crew of 2 or more people
- Move, assemble and install machinery and equipment such as shafting, precision bearings, gear boxes, motors, mechanical clutches, conveyors, and tram rails, using hoists, pulleys, dollies, rollers, and trucks.
- Maintain a wide variety of mechanical equipment in good working order by performing both repair and preventative maintenance.
- Assemble, install, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair mechanical or hydraulic equipment.
- Align and test equipment and make any necessary adjustments.
- Read blueprints, diagrams, and schematic drawings to determine work procedures.
- Perform equipment/system improvements as well as research and test new equipment.
- Complete all maintenance record keeping and ensure all related maintenance information is available.
- Implement Safety & Environment programs and provide improvements as required
Compensation and Work Location: ALL APPLICANTS MUSTAUTHORIZED TO WORK IN CANADA
Work Location: Edmonton and Area
Wage: $38.00 - $40.00 hourly
Full Benefits and Profit Sharing offered!!!
Coast to Coast, finding great places to work for great people!
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available