MBI Energy Services
Updated: Dec 4 2013
||Workover or Completion
||Compensation | $35.00/hr. Based on experience.
||Watford City, ND, US
Active / Open
- Ensuring all crew members are at the rig and prepared to work at the scheduled time.
- Operating the rig and equipment as requested by the company contracting the rig.
- Working closely with customers to resolve concerns and complaints.
- Maintaining productivity standards for all rig functions.
- Ensuring quality products and services are provided to the customer.
- Complying with all safety procedures an ensuring a safe working environment.
- Ensuring efficient maintenance of assigned rig and equipment.
- Establishing and maintaining a positive work environment for a rig crew.
- High school diploma or GED
- REQUIRED: 5+ years of workover rig experience; experience entails floorhand, derrickhand, operator/driller experience in the oilfield.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both oral and written.
- Basic problem solving and organizational skills.
- Basic oilfield well servicing experience.
- Ability to bend, stoop and lift objects of up to 75 pounds for extended periods of time.
Licenses and Certifications:
- Valid driver licenses
- Class A or B CDL
- Any other heavy equipment licenses or certifications preferred
Schedule: Set schedule Monday - Friday
Shifts: 12-14 hr./day shift
- Medical Insurance -Premium is 100% company paid for employee or family coverage.
- Teladoc - A benefit that gives employees access to a Doctor 24/7/365 for visits by phone/video at no cost to the employee, including getting a prescription written if appropriate. It isnot insurance, but helps employees get the most out of their benefits.
- Dental Insurance - Premium is 100% company paid for employee coverage or 50% company paid for family coverage.
- Vision Insurance -100% employee paid.
- Life Insurance - Company paid life with AD&D policy with the option to buy up.
- 401(k) - Employees are eligible for 401(k) after 1 year of employment and 1000 hours with a company match of up to 4%.
Compensation: $35.00 - $37.00/hr. Depends on experience.
MBI Energy Services provides customers with a complete range of oil field services across North America. Since our start in 1979, we have been a family owned business dedicated to providing dependable solutions to meet our customer's needs.
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Location: North America