Swift Worldwide Resources
Updated: Nov 21 2012
||Budget / Cost Control, Cost Engineer
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||salary, benefits, bonus
||Berwick, LA, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
A leading provider of flow equipment products, systems and services to worldwide oil, gas and process industries. Leveraging its global manufacturing, engineering and sales and service network, company works with drilling contractors, oil & gas producers, pipeline operators, refiners and other process owners to control, direct, adjust, process, measure and compress pressures and flows.
Group: Subsea (Sales and Marketing)
- Prepare competitive bids for projects and products by forecasting labor, material, and subcontract costs given the scope and its delivery date.
- Analyze bill of material documents including prints and specifications, and other tender documents to prepare time, cost, and labor estimates for products and projects.
- Calculates manufacturing costs using labor and material pricing schedules and historical data.
- Creates cost models for cost estimating elements.
- Interface with the different departments such as Proposals, Operations, Purchasing, and Finance to
- provide bid cost estimates.
- Provide cost estimates for changes in scope including engineering revisions to existing scope.
- Conducts studies to develop and establish manufacturing operations standard hours and related cost
- Maintains analysis of estimated versus actual costs.
- Creates template routings in SAP.
- Other duties as necessary.
- Bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering/Technology (with GPA greater than 3.0)
- 3-5 years of experience in cost estimation.
- Certified Cost Consultant / Certified Cost Engineer or Certified Estimating Professional certification from the Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering International preferred
Benefits and Features:
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Benefits package including 401k
- Exceptional bonus incentive plans
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available