Dockwise USA LLC
Updated: Jan 25 2013
||HSE Manager / Advisor, IRCA/IATCA, NEBOSH, HAZID, ENVID, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and OHSAS 18001
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
The QHSE Manager is responsible for the development and maintenance of the Dockwise Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE) Management System. The QHSE Manager provides guidance to the organization and supports the QA process from pre-qualification and tender requests to project and operational QHSE plans. In his role he/she supports the project management teams, engineering departments and Dockwise sales department. The QHSE Manager actively promotes an HSE culture. He/she works closely together with the Breda office and reports to Corporate QHSE in Breda Head Quarters.
Employment Type: Fulltime, Direct Hire
Job Category: HSE
- Develops and implements QHSE managements systems, processes, and procedures that improve business operations in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and OHSAS 18001.
- Communicates information on the QHSE Management System throughout the organization and promotes HSE awareness.
- Supports the organization on QHSE matters as the primary point of contact.
- Provides quality management, HSE, and project management training to employees.
- Participates in tender and project teams as the QHSE Expert.
- Reviews and assesses requests for pre-qualification or tender, and compiles required documentation in preparation for project deliverables.
- Participates in project teams as the QHSE expert.
- Prepares and maintains required HSE records and reports.
- Develops and facilitates project HSE risk assessments (e.g. HAZID, ENVID, safety cases).
- Coordinates and executes HSE inspections, and internal, sub-contractor, and third party audits.
- Conducts investigations and analyses of, and reports findings to management on:
- non-conformity reports and root cause analysis
- Client Satisfaction Program data
- Incidents, near misses, and damages
- Customer complaints
- Key performance indicators (KPI)
- Develops and monitors HSE performance, progress, preventive and corrective action plans.
- Functions as manager (lead function) for other employees in USA dedicated to QHSE.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in QHSE, Science or Engineering
- 3 years minimum relevant working experience in quality, safety, environmental engineering, HSE management systems, project management in a highly regulated industry
- 1 to 3 years in the oil & gas, offshore, marine/shipping industry
- Audit training (IRCA/IATCA approved)
- Safety training qualification e.g. NEBOSH
Function specific competences/skills:
- Effective communication and organization skills
- Analytical and conceptual thinker
- Self starter
- Team player
- Leadership skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English; Dutch, Spanish, or Mandarin is a plus
- Customer focused
- Results oriented
- Performance driven
- Managerial skills
- Proficient with computer, incl. SharePoint
- Good report writing skills.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available