Updated: Dec 19 2012
||Cementing, Coil Tubing, Sales and Marketing, hydraulic fracturing
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Competitive pay and outstanding benefits
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Our client is one of the leading providers of pressure pumping services.
Senior Account Manager will be responsible for building relationships and developing new business opportunities with prospective and existing clients in Houston market.
- Contact assigned customer accounts or prospects to sell products/services, focusing on new business development, maintaining customer relationships and troubleshooting specific customer problems
- Achieve specified revenue targets for assigned region
- Initiate, develop, and maintain executive and customer relationships in key accounts
- Respond to client inquiries and complaints
- Participate in completion and maintenance of sales contracts
- Assist with development of short- and long-term sales goals
- Assist with development of sales strategies to fit geographic and prospective customer needs
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date customer, activity, and pipeline data
- Maintain an excellent understanding of competitors' strengths and weaknesses
- Conduct product/service solution presentations to key and target accounts
- Track and report key market indicators in assigned region/accounts (e.g., competitive activity).
- Up to 25% travel required
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, marketing or related field
- 10-15 years minimum oil and gas industry sales/business development experience
- Hydraulic fracturing, cementing, and coiled tubing service knowledge strongly desired
- Geographic market knowledge and existing industry relationships strongly desired
- Documented success in prospecting, qualifying, and closing new business
- Experience in contract negotiation
- Ability to set personal objectives and work on a stand alone basis, yet also work within a team.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available