Updated: Dec 13 2012
||Field Service Tech, Fishing, Maintenance Technician
||Denver City, CO, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well- drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention- and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
Assist in preparing and loading jobs in addition to cleaning, inspecting, and refurbishing equipment.
- Operate crane and/or forklift to load and unload jobs.
- Clean, service, and refurbish tools as required by supervisor.
- Assembly and disassembly of tools relative to services provided per location.
- Available on a 24 hour basis to respond to customer needs.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- 1-2 years experience in related field
- Good verbal communication skills
- Should be able to work closely with fellow employees
- Mechanical aptitude
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available