Kimzey Casing Service LLC
Updated: Nov 19 2012
||Casing, Well Servicing & Testing
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Vernal, UT, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Casing District Manager - Vernal Utah
Casing District Manager needed for full-time opportunity in Vernal Utah. The ideal match for this position will have experience in the oil and gas industry with a bachelor's degree in business management and supervisory experience in casing operations.
This is a management position within the company reporting directly to the operations manager.
The job holder will be in charge of the overall planning, execution and wrap-up of assigned projects within an agreed timeframe and budget. Oversee the mobilization of equipment, manpower and other resources towards achieving set deliverables and targets.
The key tasks shall include but not limited to the following:
- Plan, organize, and manage direct reports in all operation activities relating to deployment of field worker activities through the most efficient and cost effective processes.
- Review service level and operational condition of all equipment/work tools to ensure that uninterrupted and efficient service is attained.
- Support the sales manager in positioning the company to outside clients
- Oversee workshop supervisor activities maintaining a functional equipment workshop.
- Actively participate in company strategy sessions and planning.
- Recommend staffing levels, and upon approval, hire employees required to meet operating objectives and service level requirements.
- Carry out the job training of field service workers and recommend external training as may be required.
- Weekly reporting to the operations manager on all operational activities.
- Promote feedback from field operations regarding non-compliance and safety issues,
- Proactively leads and develops a culture of safety.
- Ensure compliance with the corporate safety program which is consistent with established HSE and Quality standards.
- Review performance of subordinates regularly and conduct formal evaluations when scheduled.
Qualifications & Experience
To properly perform these functions we expect the candidate to possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree and experience in the oil and gas industry preferred.
The candidate must also possess the following skills:
Technical and Behavioral Competencies:
- Sound organizational, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Very strong oral and written communication skills
- Practical approach to problem solving ability
- Ability to plan, delegate and motivate team members
- Ability to work under very tight schedules to meet important deadlines
- Results oriented with a participative management style that encourages team working and the exchange of ideas
- Strong computer literacy skills
Conditions of Employment:
Must pass a hair follicle drug test.
Authorized to work in the United States
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available