Updated: Dec 12 2012
||Petroleum Engineering, Production Engineering
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||$180k base, short and long-term incentives and full benefits
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
- Advance your career by joining a top-60, publicly traded oil and gas company
- Oversee production optimization on Eagle Ford Shale and Olmos Sand wells
- Make a significant impact as a member of the company's management team
COMPANY HISTORY & STRATEGIES
Stellar Recruitment is partnered with an independent oil and gas company based in Houston, TX to recruit a Production Engineering Supervisor to their South Texas Asset Team. This company has a strong portfolio of assets with 80% of their proved reserves producing crude oil and natural gas liquids. The South Texas Assets are the company's core operated area with 200,000 net acres, a production rate of 16MBoe/d and 123MMBoe proved reserves.
THE POSITION & QUALIFICATIONS
As the Production Engineering Supervisor, you will manage a team of ten with an annual budget of $200M focused on approximately 50 horizontal well completions annually and production optimization of 700 Eagleford Shale and Olmos Sand wells.
Your other responsibilities will include:
- Manage coil tubing operations, production logging and artificial lift projects
- Drive down completion costs and generating all workover operations
- Oversee multi-stage frac projects on horizontal wells
- Develop and utilize operational procedures and systems
- Contribute to AFE development and monitor AFE budgets
- Provide technical guidance and oversight to staff
- Support Senior Management with initiatives and strategies
Top candidates will possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Petroleum Engineering
- 10+ years of oil and gas engineering and people management
- Expertise with production optimization and completions engineering
A successful candidate will be offered a negotiable package similar to:
- $180k base, short and long-term incentives and full benefits
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available