Updated: Dec 10 2012
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
The Country Business Development Manager is responsible for ensuring that ASC shareholders' interests are protected, by actively participating in the formulation and implementation of the Company's local Houston office business objectives, policies, strategies and plans.
- To establish new customer relation ships
- To maximize existing relation ships
- To supervise outsourced company responcibilities
- To provide the management with management information
Responsibilities and authorizations:
- responsible for the implementation of the accounts business plan and the performance regarding KPI's
- responsible to keep up existing customer relations
- responsible for the contents of the provide advice and strategies
- takes decisions regarding the development of new customers
- takes decisions regarding discrepancies and contract negotiations
Knowledge and Skills:
- knowledge of the regulations and legislation regarding manpower and corporate contracts
- knowledge of administrative requirements regarding manpower organizations
- ability to provide management information
- ability to operate automated data systems
Skills & Experience
- experience in the field of Oil & Gas
- a post graduate diploma or a post graduate work and mental level of maturity
- experience in the field of manpower recruitment
- good social and communicative qualities
- in possession of management qualities
- good verbal and written skills
* Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available