Updated: Dec 11 2012
||Plant Operations Engineer, Refinery / Plant Operations Supervisor
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||New Iberia, LA, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
This position is accountable for contributing to achieving the Mission, Goals and Objectives of the Ameriforge plants located in New Iberia, LA by directing and managing all plant operations with overall responsibilities for production, maintenance, safety and other production-related activities.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Directs and manages plant operations for production, maintenance and shipping and receiving.
- Coordinates plant activities through planning with departmental managers to ensure the total manufacturing objectives are accomplished in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Establishes productivity goals and creates an environment of continual improvement in productivity.
- Plans, coordinates and schedules sequence of operations within the plants and controls work in progress.
- Develops and controls profits, plans, and budget.
- Implements cost effective systems of control over capital, operating expenditures, manpower, wages and salaries.
- Meets production objectives consistent with revenue goals and customer demands.
- Creates and maintains a culture that embraces goal attainment, teamwork, mutual respect and trust. Provides leadership and training to accomplish the company goals and objectives.
- Responsible for changes in the structure and organization of the plant operations to achieve assigned objectives to provide flexibility and swift reaction to ongoing problems and/or opportunities as they arise in the marketplace.
- Provides direction, development and leadership to production supervisors.
- Develops and executes both short and long range plans and programs in conjunction with Senior Management, to ensure the profitability and growth of the company's projects.
- Develops and maintains a highly effective and efficient workforce by supervising and coordinating activities of workers.
- Maintain existing plant facilities and equipment; replace, or make adjustments to plant facilities and equipment when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Understanding of Subsea Product Manufacturing
- Experience handling P&L responsibilities
- Background with manufacturing methods, process improvement programs and procedures.
- Knowledge of budgets and financial statements.
- Excellent problem solving/analysis skills
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available