Swift Worldwide Resources
Updated: Feb 27 2013
||Process Engineer, PSM, PHA
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Longview, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Functions as lead role for Westlake-Longview plant's Process Safety Management (PSM) program, including development and implementation of goals, standards, and expectations for the PSM program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Serves as the lead for the Westlake-Longview plant's Process Safety Management (PSM) program.
- Works with corporate Health, Safety & Environmental to develop and implement goals, standards, policies, and expectations regarding the company's PSM program.
- Works with corporate HSE to coordinate compliance audits and necessary follow-ups and improvements.
- Works with plant personnel to implement Corporate-wide standards of performance relative to PSM. Participates on the Westlake Process Safety Committee.
- Understands, participates in, and periodically reviews the plant's Process Hazard Analysis Program (PHA), Level of Protection Analysis (LOPA), and Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS) implementation.
- Coordinates Piping and Instrument Drawing (P&ID) updates as needed for PHA program.
- Periodically reviews the plant's Management of Change (MOC) program and provides guidance and recommendations for improvement.
- Periodically reviews the plant's Incident Investigation program and provides guidance and recommendations for improvement.
- Serves as the plant expert on PSM regulations and related issues.
- Analyzes plant data to discover trends in PSM program performance.
B.S. Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering is required. Three years refinery or petrochemical plant experience is required. Process Hazard Analysis and Safety Instrumented Systems experience preferred, but not required.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available