Louisiana CAT is Louisiana's only authorized Caterpillar dealer and a recognized leader among Caterpillar dealers around the world. We've been providing our customers with the highest quality Caterpillar equipment, service and parts since 1928. We are always searching for high energy, ambitious candidates who are ready to join our team. You can build your future here!
We are accepting applications for:
Marine/Petroleum Diesel Engine Technician
Our Engine Technicians are in high demand from our customers all over the world. Successful candidate must possess excellent communication skilled with the ability and desire to mentor and/or train others from various backgrounds and skill sets.
Qualified candidates should be prepared to:
- Perform quality maintenance, diagnostics, inspections and rebuilds.
- Must be able to reassemble all components and equipment.
- Be familiar with fuel systems, power generation, electrical codes, etc.
- Must work well with others and be willing to conduct themselves in accordance with our company values.
- Must have a valid Passport.
- Must have a valid TWIC Card.
- Be available for significant international travel.
- Be willing and able to work a hitch schedule that will consist of a minimum of 30 days abroad.
- Must have own tools
- Must have at least 3 years relevant work experience
- Technical or Vocational Certificate is preferred but not required
We are proud to offer our full time employees a benefits package that speaks for itself and sets us apart from our competition. Benefit options include:
- Health Insurance (includes Vision Discount)
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Elective Insurance Programs (Dental, Cancer, Disability & GAP)
- Credit Union
- Tuition Reimbursement & Technician Tool Purchase Program
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Training & Advancement Opportunities
Pre-Employment drug screens & proof of employment eligibility (E-Verify) are required for any position offered.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Key words: Diesel, Diesel Mechanic, diesel tech, mechanic, technician, service technician, service mechanic, heavy equipment technician, equipment technician, tech, fleet mechanic, fleet technician, technician jobs, mechanic jobs, Caterpillar, Detroit diesel, Cummins, transmission tech, diesel engine repair, repair technician, diagnostics, machine shop, service shop, repair shop
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available