Updated: Dec 12 2012
||Accounting or Finance, Landman, Lease Analyst
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Negotiable $100k base, short and long-term incentives and benefits
||Denver, CO, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
- Join a team that has proven ability to build and sell oil and gas companies
- Have full ownership of the company's division order systems and processes
- Report directly the VP of Land & Business Development on a small team
COMPANY HISTORY & STRATEGIES
Stellar Recruitment is partnered with a privately-held, onshore oil and gas company headquartered in Denver, CO that has a proven ability to explore, acquire, develop, produce and sell oil and gas assets. This company currently has over 250,000 acres in its portfolio and is focused on drilling horizontal Wolfcamp wells, optimizing its Uinta Basin production and acquiring acreage in the Pennsylvania Shale and Delaware Basin plays.
THE POSITION & QUALIFICATIONS
As the Division Order Coordinator, reporting to VP of Land & Business Development, you will utilize your expertise to establish, coordinate and manage the company's division order system and processes.
Your other responsibilities will include:
- Analyze title opinions, paysheets and/or DOIs to create ownership records
- Keep up to date divisions of interests by processing changes of ownership
- Prepare and send division and/or transfer orders to mineral interest owners
- Calculate division orders for all land owners entitled to oil & gas proceeds
- Distribute payment instructions to accounting for payout of proceeds
- Provide leasehold and title information to regulatory personnel
- Assist in preparation and updating of pooled unit declarations
- Oversee royalty and mineral owner relations and communications
Top candidates will possess:
- 8+ years of in-house oil and gas land and division order experience
- In-depth understanding of the division order systems and processes
- High level of proficiency with Excalibur and Microsoft Office Suite
A successful candidate will be offered a negotiable package similar to:
- $100k base, short and long-term incentives and benefits
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available