Updated: Dec 14 2012
||Process Engineer, Process Design; Simulation; PFD; P&ID; Natural Gas; NGL
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Midland, TX, US
||Full Time Contractor
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Experienced process engineering support for operating facilities including gas conditioning, gas treating, gas processing, compression and cryogenic equipment. Responsibilities include process simulation modeling, equipment specification, cost estimating, P&ID review and process safety management. A learning position expandable to meet the growth capacity and potential for the individual.
- Traveling to and from facilities to provide process engineering support.
- Providing process engineering support for new plant construction and startup.
- Troubleshooting plant operating problems, formal training.
- Designing conditioning, treating, and processing of natural gas and NGL extraction processes.
- Modeling processes with simulation software and writing/presenting reports.
- B.S. degree in chemical, mechanical, metallurgical, petroleum, or refining engineering (Chemical Preferred).
- 10-15 years of experience in conditioning, treating, processing, extraction, separation or refining of hydrocarbon mixtures.
- Driver's license required.
- Competent in process modeling/simulation and exposure to process simulation software including Hysys, Promax and other industry standard software.
- Competent in interpretation of PFD, P&ID's and other engineering drawings.
- Prior formal communication and presentation skills training.
- Enjoys traveling (domestic U.S.).
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available