Borets-Weatherford US Inc.
Updated: Nov 15 2012
||Oklahoma City, OK, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
- Provide machining services of oilfield connections. Manufacture and repair of fishing, rental and casing tools.
- Fabricate and modify tools and equipment.
- Operate metalworking machine tools, such as lathe, milling machine, shaper, or grinder to machine parts to specifications.
- With assistance calculate and set controls to regulate machining, or enter commands to retrieve, input, or edit computerized machine control media.
- Measure, examine, and test completed units to detect defects and ensure conformance to specifications.
- Install repaired parts into equipment and operate equipment to verify operational efficiency.
- Clean, lubricate, and maintain machines, tools, and equipment to remove grease, rust, stains, and foreign matter.
- Cut and shape sheet metal and heat and bend metal to specified shape.
- Provide various other machining services when required.
- Personally observe safety and security procedures and proper use of equipment and material. Actively promote safety process and report any safety issues to proper channels for action.
- Knowledge of operating hollow spindle lathe, rotary drill press and various hand tools such as grinders, and debur.
- Use and read basic measuring tools
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Ability to drive/operate loader and forklift
- Knowledge of practices and procedures of the department.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 3+ years of machining experience preferred.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available