Updated: Dec 13 2012
||Workover or Completion
||Pittsburgh, PA, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
MUST BE US CITIZEN TO BE CONSIDERED
- Performs safe and efficient completions operations and complies with completions program procedures;
- Directs completions contractors to adhere to all safety and environmental guidelines;
- Submits daily reports for all operations and activities;
- Supervises installation of wellhead equipment including frac stack and production trees;
- Supervises water transfer and supply equipment and contractors;
- Supervises cased hole wireline activities including logging and pump down perforating;
- Supervises on-site stimulation activities including water based and gas assist slurry;
- Supervises workover rig activity including snubbing and TCP;
- Supervises coil tubing workovers and drillouts;
- Supervises flowback crews and well testing operations;
- Minimizes lost time and recommends process improvement; and
- Plans, coordinates and prepares equipment and materials ahead of time.
- High school diploma or GED required and at least three years of experience as a company man or completion surpervisor or related experience.
- at least 15 years of relevant work experience.
- Position works an on/off rotation.
- Position offers competitive pay, bonuses and benefits. This is a full-time position, not a consulting role. Rig sites are currently located in Northern West Virgina, Southwest PA, North Centrail PA and Ohio. Travel and daily expenses included.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available