M&H Energy Services
Updated: Jan 11 2013
||Facilities Engineer, Mechanical Engineering, offshore, oil & gas, upstream, P&ID, PFD
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Northwest Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
- Develop Piping & Instrument Diagrams (P&IDs) for various production and utility facilities
- Develop Request for Quote (RFQ) packages for equipment purchase, fabrication and installation services
- Develop general project and equipment specifications for equipment purchase, fabrication and installation services
- Develop equipment datasheets
- Develop piping specifications for various pressure classes and fluid services
- Support development of cost estimates for modifications to existing facilities and/or fabrication of new facilities
- Perform basic design and sizing of mechanical equipment such as pressure vessels, piping systems, pumps, utility equipment, safety equipment and other miscellaneous items.
- Review client specifications and ensure design of equipment and systems are in compliance with specs
- Perform technical evaluation and review of vendor bids for production equipment, fabrication and installation services
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer
- Minimum five years experience as a mechanical engineer in oil & gas field production design with experience as a Facilities Manager/Engineer. 10+ years of experience preferred.
- BS engineering degree or equivalent
- Previous offshore facility design experience is required
- Must be able to read, understand and develop Piping & Instrument Diagrams (P&IDs)
- Must be able to read and understand Process Flow Diagrams (PFDs) for upstream (oil field) process design
- Must be able to read, understand, and comply with Piping Specifications and API RP 14E.
- Must be able to develop Request for Quote (RFQ) packages for equipment purchase
- Must be able to read and comply with project equipment specifications
- Must understand the basic equipment operating principles for separators, pumps and compressors
- Must be familiar with API RP 14C, Recommended Practice for Analysis, Design, Installation and Testing of Basic Surface Safety Systems for Offshore Production Platforms
M&H is an engineering and design firm specializing in the Oil & Gas industry. We are headquartered in Houston, TX with additional offices in Lafayette, LA.
Our Services Include:
- Structural; mechanical; process; electrical; instrumentation; and civil engineering
- Maintenance management solutions, including availability; reliability; supply chain/inventory optimization; data cleansing; and system design and implementation
- Corporate and regulatory compliance, including assessments, audits and implementation
- Technical documentation, including commissioning; startup; operating; and maintenance procedures and training
- Information technology to bridge the gap between IT, compliance and operations
At M&H, we're about people. The type of people who are talented, responsible and seek rewarding careers. We encourage our employees to help us build a productive atmosphere of both personal and corporate growth. The result is outstanding career paths for our employees; the best possible service for our clients; and a strong company that represents trust, self-respect and integrity.
We trust our employees to achieve great things.
M&H provides its employees with many opportunities to develop their professional careers. We trust our employees to achieve great things and we work with them to create effective solutions for our clients, customers, communities and each other.
We help our employees succeed.
Understanding the importance of a work schedule to meet both your personal and professional goals is important to us. That's why we have designed certain positions with the flexibility to handle highly personalized routines. We wish to ensure your success inside and outside of the office.
We encourage every member of our team to grow professionally, to seek out opportunities to learn about the newest technology, and to find ways to improve the experience we provide our clients. Above all, we want everyone to take pride in accomplishing something that goes beyond the completion of a project. It's a job done the right way.
We welcome you to explore the opportunities available at M&H and submit your resume. We look forward to hearing from you.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available