Energy Staffing Professionals
Updated: Nov 27 2012
||Project Management, Subsea Engineering, Flexible Pipe
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||$100 - $150/K with Excellent Benefits
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
This position is responsible for planning, executing and delivering projects to customers according to strict deadline and within budget. This includes accountability for coordinating the efforts of team members and third party contractors or sub vendors in order to deliver projects according to plan. This position will also ensure the project's objectives are met as well as overseeing quality and document control throughout its life cycle.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage multiple projects each in the magnitude of $2 - 6 million for major deepwater contractors and others for locations in North America, South America, West Africa and Asia Pacific.
- Lead overall project execution
- Responsible for HSEQ performance
- Responsible for contract management
- Responsible for customer satisfaction
- Responsible for quality performance
- Develop improvement policies, procedures and systems for managing and executing projects
KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS:
- Successful track record managing subsea projects.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to balance customer demands against company constraints.
- Impeccable reputation and high ethical standards
- Knowledge and understanding of FCPA requirements.
- Self-motivated and willing to take initiative with limited direction
QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE:
- Bsc in Engineering or other technical discipline required
- PMP certification preferred
- 7-10 years of SURF experience required
- US work authorization required
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available