UniversalPegasus International is a leading provider of engineering, project management, survey, inspection, and construction management solutions to the energy industry worldwide. Built on a 50-year heritage, UniversalPegasus provides quality, safety, innovation and client service, and delivers unmatched expertise and value to oil, gas and power clients around the globe. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, UniversalPegasus has offices in major energy centers worldwide.
UniversalPegasus is seeking to hire an Installation Engineer to work in Houston, Texas:
• Works as senior member in an integrated project team providing leadership and direction. Represents company as client's representative in a lead role.
• Works as senior member in an integrated project team providing leadership and direction
• Familiarity with installation vessels and equipments, ROVs
• Assigned at site and/or installation vessel to supervise installation activities.
• Prepare tender documents for installation contract and any other sub-contracts. Evaluate tenders, prepare recommendation documentation for contract award.
• Plans, develops and directs project team in the execution of projects that may include interface with outside agencies and contractors
• Provide critical review of work procedures, design reports by others for validity and conformance to industry standards
• Has extensive experience in, and maintains an awareness of current industry practices, equipment and relevant projects
• Review construction specifications, project schedules, equipment specifications
• Prepare work and installation procedures
• Must be able to demonstrate and execute all aspects of project management capabilities: safety, quality, survey, procurement, schedule, offshore construction and installation
• Provide technical expertise to team and clients
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Civil, Structural or mechanical) or equivalent
• Ability to plan, manage and execute subsea installation projects in offshore environment with priority in safety and quality throughout project execution
• Ability to work independently in a lead role as client's representative
• Interface with all levels of project team from client to main contractors and sub-contractors.
• 6-8 years offshore marine experience in installation of SURF equipment: subsea pipelines, flexible riser, umbilicals, PLETs, jumpers with some leadership roles. Previous work experience with a major SURF installation contractor would be beneficial to the role.
• Possess good communication, written and oral skills
• Familiarity and basic understanding of industry codes and standards
• Must be willing and able to travel, both domestically and internationally
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and will be eligible to participate in a comprehensive benefits package which includes: medical, dental, and vision, basic life insurance, AD&D insurance, 401k, PTO and educational assistance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. For additional information about UniversalPegasus International please visit our web site at www.universalpegasus.com