Wood Group PSN
Updated: Nov 9 2012
||Houston, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
We are looking for Lease Operators with at least 1 year of experience as a Lease Operator. We have numerous positions open in West Virginia and Pennsylvania! We offer Excellent pay, full-time employment with Benefits.
- Optimize and maintain oil and gas production and lease expenses. Prepare, maintain, and submit daily reports and records of daily gas and/or liquid volume, well pressure, chemical usage, etc. This is a "hands on" position.
- Perform daily operational check of assigned wells and production/injection facilities.
- Supervise well work to the level assigned by the Foreman.
- Conduct production tests.
- Perform repairs on surface production and injection equipment.
- Witness purchaser's gauges and tests, ensuring accuracy of run tickets.
- Maintain compliance, in conjunction with and through close coordination with the Foreman and EIHS Department, for all regulatory, environmental, and safety issues.
- Assist the Foreman on supervision of construction projects.
- Maintain the field offices and yards to facilitate an efficient field operation.
- Maintain positive relationship with Federal and State representatives, and land or surface owners.
- Support and maintain all company policies.
- Secure and maintain all Devon issued equipment, including but not limited to computers, vehicles, and analysis or test equipment.
- Operate Company vehicles and equipment.
- Travel and work extended hours on short notice.
- Must be capable of climbing stairs, ladders and various equipment during production and drilling operations.
- Represent the company in delivery of materials.
- Train newly hired and/or less experienced lease operators.
- Prepare and submit material transfer forms.
- High school degree or equivalent. Position receives extensive on the job training.
- Minimum of five years' general oilfield and lease operator experience
- Basic computer skills.
- Good communication, both verbal and written.
- Capable of working effectively and willingly within a team environment.
- Creative individual, capable of analyzing and solving mechanical problems.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available