Updated: Nov 9 2012
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Pittsburgh, PA, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Talascend is currently seeking a Project Engineer for a contract opportunity in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Review P&IDâ€?s, PFD, Equipment sizing, Plot Plans and other engineering deliverables for Gas compression stations
- Work directly with Engineering Manager, Project Managers and client
- Liaison with Project control and engineering providers making sure that engineering deliverables are completed on time
- Contact vendors for engineering information, datasheets and drawings
- Occasional trip to sites
- 10+ years of experience in Oil and Gas Industries, including 3+ years of experience in gas compression is a must
- Good knowledge in HAZOP and PHA review
- Strong knowledge in Oil and Gas Standards and codes
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- University degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- Able to work on multiple short assignment projects
Talascend is an Equal Opportunity Employer (E/O/E)
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available